Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Upbeat Acoustic




Now the Matt White Band has some upbeat acoustics for sure. Relaxing and upbeat, if its possible. (These guys are from Austin Texas)Vocals are always something to get used to but this band sounds decent to me. The manner in which the lead singer carries his voice is something that I might certainly have to adapt to but the acoustics are something that I appreciate immediately. It could be a very simple strumming pattern with bar chords, but its catch stuff to me reminds me of something Jason Mraz might play, not quite as good of a voice, but the sounds are similar. I feel like I could listen to this band play live at a bar all night long, its that kind of music. I enjoyed the song makes me happy.


http://www.myspace.com/mattwhiteband

No comments: