Saturday, January 26, 2008

Making people want to cry?




The Weepies, the weepies? One guy and a girl group, the guitar sounds good. The name of this band is weird haha, I just laugh hearing the name. They are from out in CALI... it says. I bet some people really like this stuff. Its so soft and so light, and so..... EMOTIONAL... These two people met randomly at shows, both were up and coming artists.. its actually a cool little story on their page. New York, I guess it was. Not exactly my cup of tea, but what really is my cup of tea these days. Her voice is alright, its not horrible. I still am laughing at the name as Im writin this. I'm just going to say if you like the really light acousitc, harp sounding, sad, love like, emotional, movie sound track, did i say emotional yet?, type of stuff.... then you'll love this group. The guy's voice is exactly like the girls voice, extremely light, and continuing to sing these deep deep lyrics. Yikes... I dont know, there isn't much to say.. just check it out.

theweepies.com

No comments: