Sunday, January 27, 2008

Techno, Tech-yes




I never was a big Techno fan, I knew about Sandstorm and some other radio favorites that were played at parties and stuff. Last fall i stumbled across a European sensation, who has been around since the early 2000's and I would venture to say that most Americans dont know who he is. Tiesto. Just check him out, please. It'll change your perspective on dance music. Especially how European's get down. I watched one of his live concerts on DVD and I was amazed at his stuff. It just pumped me up and i couldn't help knockin my head around. He's not necessarily "unknown" but i imagine that he is unknown to quite a few people. He has some remixes of some major artist's songs such as Justin Timberlake and then has remixed some movie songs like Pirates of the Caribbean. It sounds sweet, I promise. If it turned me on to it, I'm sure some others will love it as well. www.tiesto.com

No comments: