Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Extreme? Extreme 80's












This band has some real talent, they sound like they all were in the 80's and then someone locked them up in a box and decided to bring them out again in 2008. And that's pretty much what happened. This is also the oldest looking band I have read about and listened to. I guess people still enjoy this stuff....But Hey!.. I've never heard of 'em. Definitely another one of those "Guitar Hero" bands. This may be the largest "unheard" group that I have covered. They boast the possession of having an upcoming WORLD TOUR. WooOOoOW !?!? Impressive, if I had heard of them before. But Nonetheless, it is more than what some of their predecessors have had to offer! They are from Bean Town USA, if you care. I wonder if maybe these guys were popular and I just didnt get the memo, anyways, they look funny, sing like an 80's band would, and lack originality. Originality doesn't always work... but you know what, I like effort. It might have just been too late for these grandparents to change their hard rockin' ways. They get 8 of 10, because talent wise they are pretty good...I wont hate on them for doing the only thing that they know. Singing that VH1 we love the 80's stuff.

They all should probably wear tighter clothes if they can fit. (sarcasm)

http://www.myspace.com/extreme

No comments: