Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Breath of Some-what-Fresh Air








Brightwood, this band's name fits what they play. Bright music..if thats possible. Its mellow, soft, and intriguing. It has a mix of all sorts of songs i think i've heard before.. It really is some chill music that belongs in that Maroon 5 category. Me, being a big Jack Johnson and Ben Harper fan, I dont mind this at all. Now for some people it could be too soft and stuff. This little unsigned band from Portland, Oregon probably has a pretty good upside. The vocals are decent and the guitars fit what is sung. If there is a downside that I could rip on, and I will.... Its that they could be classified as a little bit girly and too soft if you know what I mean. But overall, again, this is a pretty decent band. Only 700,000 some views of their profile though...plenty of room to get more exposure. I would check them out i give them a 7 of 10 I suppose. Not too bad..not at all.

No comments: