Monday, January 28, 2008

On a normal day I wake up at 5:00 a.m. roughly, and I head to PT. I'm in the Army Rotc so I have obligation with that. Some morning is get up at 6:00 and do training or whatever is on the schedule. I enjoy it because it keeps me active, motivated, and happy. My days feel better knowing that I'm working out early and often too.


Usually, especially during these months...Every morning is a long cold walk to and from PT and to and from class @ THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY. This is what it looks like 75% of the time; or its just ridiculously freezing cold. I'm not used to this weather yet, it isn't this cold in NC. From there I go to class, I'm an art major so i usually am drawing, sculpting, or doing something of the sort. Usually my professors force me to create things I usually wouldn't create...As shown below. Its a steam boat from a cubist painting. (If you care).




After the busy week of school work and ROTC ...comes my weekends. Where I usually do as little as possible. I will certainly study when I need to during the week, and I guess the weekend. I do watch alot of sports on the weekends...most likely football. If there isn't anything good on I'll try and go out with some of my good friends. And yes, there is always Xbox to keep me company if I get THAT bored.


Aside from the typical weeks and typical days I love taking up any opportunity that I can to do something new. For example, I've been over seas several times to Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Monaco, France, Croatia, and Bosnia. Most recently Bosnia and Croatia in June. I love traveling. I try and go at least somewhere, not necessarily out of the country, but somewhere every year.


I transfered to Ohio State from NC and still talk to and see my friends when I can.

I have a ton of hobbies. I played College Soccer at my last school Wingate University. Basketball, and other sports. I love snowboarding, and wakeboarding.... They've turned into two of my favorite things to do on weekends or breaks, when I am able.


A day in my life IS NOT that interesting, but maybe it is to someone, so I guess we'll see. but i like staying busy..definitely. I love my art 353 class.

No comments: