Tuesday, January 29, 2008

R&B mixed with Acoustic




This guy is awesome (DAVID RYAN HARRIS- He's from L.A.), flat out. I started listening and just said wow. His voice, almost Brian McKnight and mixed with him playing the soft strings of the guitar. Impressive. I think, by far, of all the previously mentioned unknown artists pages I have visited ......his voice is by far the best. Some songs have some other instruments in it, piano etc. but his music is great, yes... He's at the top until I can find someone or some band to dethrone him off my blog. I don't care if no one reads this anyways. Right now, David Ryan Harris is king. I'm going to be keeping and eye out for him, and if i can Illegally download this music I probably will. NO lie. Hopefully this guy is signed and on the rise= he's got talent to use here.

Check it out, i promise its good:

http://www.myspace.com/davidryanharris

No comments: