Sunday, February 17, 2008

Matt White, on MTV U


So I'm working out in the gym, and they usually play that Mtv-U Channel in the J.O. South. I notice an artist that has the name of one of my best friends from home. Matt White, apparently he's got some kind of record deal and has a music video on MTV. Yeah probably one of the most common generic names on earth but oh well. I couldnt hear anything, I had my Ipod on....listenin to GOOD music. But i made a mental note to sit down and listen to a bit of this "Matt White" so I could criticize it myself. Okay, after listening to Matt White character..I will semi bite my tounge. It's not bad stuff, but he kind of sounds a bit like Gavin Degraw, and he got annoying as hell after a while. They killed his Chariot song, they beat that crap to death. Then picked up and beat it again.. Thankfully I haven't heard it in a while. But...I can listen to a few songs of Matt White.. it Aint THAT bad. I checked him out on Imeem, but i only found two songs.

No comments: