Monday, February 18, 2008

"A Filthy Mouthed, down to earth Diva"


So... The chick who won all these Grammys the other week. The one I didn't know about..WEll, she has proved to be very interesting.

After reading up on her she pretty much does what she wants when she wants to. I didn't know she had all this legal trouble and stuff. Its pretty funny, and I guess its interesting to see someone becoming so popular do some pretty stupid stuff.
FOR EXAMPLE:
She's gotten arrested for cannibus, I guess a couple times. Haha, no suprise
Her husband is in on it too, I guess he and his buddies tried payin off or "intimidating" a bartender in London "Perverting the Court of Justice" Hilarious. She's turned herself in to police as well. Rehab needs, blah blah. The list goes on and on. I couldn't begin or end it in time.
The best thing is that she is going to channel Bob Marley into her music now, by working with his son Damien. Is she sure its musically? Or does she just plan to maybe inhale too deep a couple times. This girl cracks me up, I'll probably keep the t.v. channel idle if she's ever on it and I see her. She seems way too entertaining.

No comments: