Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Bigg Head todd @ Newport?


So, I was driving down High Street and I saw a sign for Big Head Todd and the Monsters, coming to Newport Music Hall here at the OSU campus. I decided to listen to a song. I haven't heard of them..and frankly the name of their band..I just wanted to say what?
So I listened to a song and looked up a picture to see if he really had a big head and if the band looked ghoulish or something...or....if it was just b.s. The music turned out to be pleasant, with piano and I just cant describe it. Like something out of an early 90's film or t.v. show. I could see the song being played on an episode of Saved by the Bell or something like that. I'm not a fan, but i'm sure they will clog up the sidewalk outside Newport and keep me from getting into Chipotle for dinner. Which ticks me off... At least maybe the band isn't the screaming, devilish, evil type of band and their fans...So when I say excuse me, they'll actually be pleasant this time.
and yeah...i guess he has a big head, but maybe its just the pic.

No comments: